Friday, September 16, 2005

Getting By

This week has flown by, yet it seems to have crawled at a snail's pace at the same time. Does that make any sense?

With my full time job, starting up Market America, and the career that is SATURN, I have been one busy turd, though I must say that this past week has seen Saturn activities suffer a bit to make room for Market America. But it's going to be worth it in the end. Every morning when I get 2 work and want 2 FUCKING SCREAM! I'm reminded and motivated of why I'm doing Market America in the first place.

I had a ten hour studio session last weekend working on the new EP. We laid guitar tracks. I go back on Monday to lay some keys and then we'll just have the vocals left. This project was already in mid-swing when I decided a few posts ago to not dump anymore $money$ into SJG Entertainment until I made some, so I kind of had no choice but to finish it up, right? Anyhoo, I'm anxious to see how it all comes out. The music, the process ... it's all very different from my previous 2 projects.

I have my first "dance" rehearsal tomorrow (unless they cancel) in prep for my show at Rainbow Mountain in 2 weeks. ONLY TWO FUCKING WEEKS! Ergh! Can we really pull this off?

Things are going well with Mr. Adorable. We're taking it cool, one day at a time, one little foot in front of the other. It's kind of nice having someone to call who actually gives a damn about how your day went. I must admit. Or just having someone to call and say "good night, baby". I don't think I've EVER had that b4.

Anyhoo, this weekend will see me do something I've never done in my life ... ride a horse! I don't know what the hell I'm thinking, but wtf. Why not? I only hope I don't end up like Queen Madge! (aka Madonna 4 all the hetero's not in the loop.)

"It's Friday and I'm ready 2 swing, pick up my girls 2 hit the party scene. 2night, ooooohhh, it's alright, yeah." - Aaliyah, Back and Forth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home